Deals of the Week: Cheap Flights from £48.99
Hello there! Let's have a look at this week's air specials. This time we focus on flights departing from the United Kingdom. There's plenty to choose from. Go on and check them out.
Fly to a selection of marvelous posts with Thomas Cook Airlines. Reach some of the finest world destinations with Malev from London. Explore the world with TAP Portugal.
Thomas Cook Airlines: Marvelous spots from £48.99 all-in
High time to get couple of days off and book a trip you deserve! Pick one of these affordable flights by Thomas Cook Airlines and enjoy the sunshine. Prices shown are for one-way tickets and inclusive of taxes and fees. Tickets must be booked until Saturday.
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Antalya – from £ 51.99
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Puerto del Rosario – from £ 51.99
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Lanzarote – from £ 51.99
- Manchester – Antalya – from £ 48.99
- Bradford – Antalya – from £ 56.99
Malev: Reach for the world. Returns from £129
Browse through a wide variety of destinations with Malev and you are guaranteed to find something appealing! The prices shown are for a roundtrip and include taxes and fees. Flights in this offer are available until October 15 and must be booked no later than April 6.
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Beirut – from £ 399
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Bucharest – Otopeni International (OTP) – from £ 179
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Budapest – from £ 129
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Larnaca – from £ 189
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Skopje – from £ 169
TAP Portugal: Round trips from only £199
From Manchester to the world, TAP Portugal has got a good deal for you. Have a look at these round trip tickets. Prices shown already include taxes and fees. Book until Saturday and fly away.
- Manchester – Marrakech – from £ 199
- Manchester – Caracas – from £ 589
- Manchester – Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim (GIG) – from £ 660
- Manchester – Casablanca (CMN) – from £ 199
- Manchester – Johannesburg International (JNB) – from £ 590
Jiří Parimucha, Mar 31, 2011
Do you like AirlineHunter?