Deals of the Week: Early autumn airfares
As the summer draws to an end, we should start planning how to make this usually unpleasant transition from the summer time to the cold autumn season less painful. Nothing is as good a remedy as setting off on a trip. Let us go through some airfare deals.
This time around on the menu: British Airways. The flag carrier of the UK has launched a big sale with airfares to numerous destinations worldwide – within Europe, in the US and other continents. We begin with:
Cheap flights in Europe from £52 all-in
- Flights to the evergreen destination on the opposite side of the English channel – Paris. London – Paris fares start from £52 one way.
- Have you been to Scandinavia? No? Then why not visit the charming Swedish Gothenburg. Fares from London to Gothenburg cost as little as £52 for one way.
- Do you prefer the south of Europe? Then Milan may be just something for you. For your London -Milan flight you will pay only £59.
US return fares from £360 (for return)
Now for some destinations over the pond:
- High time to visit the Big Apple. New York is simply one of those cities everybody should drop into at least once. Flights from London to New York are available from £396.
- Have already been there and feel more like visiting Los Angeles? No worries, you can get there for £458 because that is how low London-Los Angeles airfares can fall.
- Take your kids to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando. Flights from London to Orlando start at £379
Long-haul flight from only £324 (for return)
Finally, two suggestions for those who prefer more exotic places:
- The high-tech adventure in Japan! Grab one of these affordable London – Tokyo fares from £547
- What about a photo safari in South Africa? Fly from London to Johannesburg for £580
Sale expire in September 20, 2011 but the quoted fares are subject to availability so be quick!
Slawomir Budziak, Sep 8, 2011
Do you like AirlineHunter?